banner

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Jefferson's




Every now and then I find a burger that beats or matches my previous best ranked burger.  Today, I found an equal with my top rated burger in Jefferson's Mushroom Swiss burger.  I disagree with the presentation of having the top bun off of it, but other than that it looked great.  I chose a mushroom swiss because I've been eating way too many cheddar and bacon burgers.  The only other problem I had with this burger was the leaf lettuce in the toppings.  I'm just not a fan of whole leaf lettuce.  If this burger would have had shredded lettuce and the top bun on the burger this could possibly be "golden".  The burger was cooked perfectly and the juiciness was excellent.  I asked for it to be cooked medium, which they will do, but you have to ask for it.  Go and eat one of these.  Here are my ratings:

Presentation - 9
Bun - 10
Toppings - 8
Texture/Taste - 10
Juiciness - 10

Total:  94% A

1 comment:

  1. I love your burger reviews, Cheeseburger Central! Burgers are my favorite comfort food, and I think the best topping it could ever have is MUSHROOM! Aside from that, I think anything works as long as it meets my standards. Here's my favorite burger place: click! I'll try Jefferson's next. Thanks for the review! - Veronica Trish

    ReplyDelete